Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday thoughts...

So my Tuesday night TV has been "The Biggest Loser" since season one. I hate to miss it but funny thing, as time has gone on, I am way more pumped to be using what God gave me...my body and pushing it hard rather than watching TV.

Since Sunday, I have been completely wrapped up in my new bike and my challenge ahead! Yup, got myself a new road bike and my first! Oddly enough, the day after I bought my bike, I got the email from Shane that I was IN for the challenge. I am now sharing my time with mountain biking and my road bike. It's so cool because the RACEDAYRUSH.COM website features races that someone such as me can use to pump up their indoor cycle classes. I volunteer at the YMCA and love every minute of it so these videos will totally pump up my classes!

Thank you again and again to the organizers!

No comments:

Post a Comment