Sunday, April 18, 2010

WORKOUT OR.....WORK-IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls....yes, we all had a serious workout....or work-in...shall I say! Why work-in? Well, as I was lying in bed last night - or shall I say 3 am and I couldn't sleep, I was thinking all about Saturday's PhatFit workout/work-in....I was pumped. I haven't pushed myself that hard in a long time. So I worked it in! In myself. I didn't just workout but really went deep inside to find myself....that chick that really loved being challenged. I love it! Meredith and Suzie are #1 (go to phatchicks.ca to see what I see).

The super, awesome ladies around me only helped feed my need for the work-in! Thank you all for your support and motivation. Can't wait until next week. Anyone want to meet up at LaSalle this week, let me know!

RACEDAYRUSH - Shaner - i can't thank you enough for helping me out with the cool flix for the YMCA fundraiser. My class loved it! I was even able to get my whole family out to feel the burn! I can't wait to challenge more of my classes with the rest of the videos!

Follow me until next week's work-in!

Find the strength, keep the will!
T

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration...you made it look easy! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - the "work in" and then the YMCA fundraiser. You have great legs!

    ReplyDelete