Monday, April 26, 2010

OUCH!!

Even typing the title of this blog hurts...LOL. Ok, it's not that bad but I am sore today. My lovely, kick-ass girls from PHATCHICKS.CA really pushed me to my limit and back yesterday.

It seems we have a theme and that is crappy weather. I'll tell ya though, we didn't really notice how cold it was because we were working so hard. Susie had this crazy apparatus that was hung from a beam above us and we had to slip our feet in it while in the prone position. Sounds easy, right? Wrongo, it was nothing short of torture....teehee. Na, it was a pretty cool thing and I'm sure if we used it a lot, it would whoop our butts and guts into shape in no time.

We have homework this week as we did last week and will each week moving forward. What's nice about it, is you do not need any equipment to do it.

I have to keep this one short and sweet today but I'm sure I'll have things to say during the week.

Find the strength - keep the will!
T

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling the pain right along with you. I just can't figure how I will do the homework when I can't get down to the floor HA HA!

    ReplyDelete