Monday, May 3, 2010

INSPIRATION AND STRENGHT

As we go about our daily lives, we tend to get caught up in the little things...you know the small insignificant details of "who left their socks lying around" and "does this make me look fat?" things of that nature. Stupid things! I truly want to change that about myself. I don't want to waste my life on the stupid stuff but keep those times for the good stuff. Being with my family, riding my bike, teaching my classes at the Y and walking my baby dog! That's what is really important here.

I was and am still inspired by Meredith along with Susie from Phat Chicks. They truly are the most amazing, strong women I have ever met. I could only hope to be a tenth of what they are.

Sadly though, we have had to say good bye all to soon to our friend, Meredith. Time was robbed from her and her family. But what her family does have is the knowledge that Meredith changed people - for the better! What a wonderful legacy to have.

I wish her sunshine and daises...or tulips, as I have found out were her favourite flowers, and hope that she can still enjoy everything she did here. I wish her family strength and healing and to know that they, too, were blessed to be a part of Meredith's life.

Keep the strength. Find the will!
T

1 comment:

  1. Every spring, we will think of Meredith when we see the tulips coming up.

    ReplyDelete